This will unfortunately mean a reduced service in some respects, but we will do our best to maintain our standards.
- What’s different? The Library will be 2 rooms, opening for the same hours
- What’s different? We will be offering a fetching service for books
Because the book collection will not be relocated, we will be running a fetching service to supply you with the books you need.
This will operate every weekday. If you put in your requests by 9am, your book(s) should be available to collect by 12 noon.
- What stays the same? Opening hours
The library and study room will be open the same hours as currently: Mon-Fri 08:00-21:50, Sat 09:00-16:50
- What stays the same? Training and support
- What stays the same but is improved? Document delivery
For those times when we don’t have the article you need either by University access or via NHS ATHENS, we can order it for you. New: an online request form and online payment system – you never need to leave your desk! Full details available.
- What stays the same? We’re still here to help
Phone (01223 336750) or email us if you want to renew your loans, check availability of a book or article, etc. We’re very happy to help.