As well as supporting you on a one-to-one basis with our Information Clinics, the Medical Library is happy to run group sessions. This can be a one-off session or a series of sessions that are tailored to support you and your colleagues to gain the skills and confidence in searching for the best evidence to support your practice.
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss details of what, when and where!
Alternatively, specifically designed for the postgraduate researchers in the University we offer five sessions:
- Systematic Literature Reviews – A ‘How To’ Guide
- The “Big Four” Databases For Your Literature Search
- Research Data Management
- Managing Your Bibliography
- Writing for Publication
We offer courses for NHS staff on:
- Literature searching for Allied Health Professionals
- Literature searching for Doctors
- Literature Searching for Nurses
- Critical Appraisal – Physiotherapy Interventions
- Critical Appraisal – Systematic Reviews
- Critical Appraisal – RCT Drug Trials
(NB: You’ll need a RAVEN login to book a place on these sessions. If you don’t have a RAVEN login please contact us and let us know which course you want to book onto and we can do it for you.)