Keeping up to date with the latest research in your field is vital, but potentially time consuming.
Here’s a few tools and resources that might help.
- Citation tracking – in Web of Science, Scopus and Google Scholar
- Email alerts in PubMed, OVID databases and EBSCO databases
Library support for journal clubs can come in many forms –
– helping to set up alerts for a steady stream of interesting papers to read
– accessing full-text of papers
– useful texts and resources to help brush up on critical appraisal skills