Books returned or renewed late have a fine levied at 25p per book per day.
No one likes having to pay a library fine for returning books late, but at least we can make it easy for you.
Now we accept payment by debit or credit card,
as well as cash.
- Registration on the Online Store is necessary
- Enter the exact amount when prompted, as refunds are not possible.
- Minimum online payment is £5.
- Fines will be cleared from your library record by the next working day – you will be notified by email.
- Secure online payment system is managed by University of Cambridge Online Store