As of 1st August 2012 the Library will no longer sell photocopy cards – photocopying will be paid for using credit added to a networked account valid for printing, photocopying and scanning.
The card operated machine will be remain in place till mid-September 2012 to allow users to use up existing photocopy cards.
The coin-operated machine will remain in operation.
- more flexible use of credit; reduced cost of photocopying; colour photocopying options
Cost of photocopying
- Mono (black & white) duplex (double sided)- 8p per sheet of paper
- Mono – 5p per sheet of paper
- Colour duplex – 26p per sheet of paper
- Colour - 14p per sheet of paper
- Mono duplex - 18p per sheet of paper
- Mono - 10p per sheet of paper
- Colour duplex - 52p per sheet of paper
- Colour - 28p per sheet of paper
If you have a stash of photocopy cards, and you would like to transfer the credit from these cards to your library card account, please ask staff at the Library Issue Desk. Photcopy card units will be refunded at 5p per 2 units on the card, and this balance will be added to your networked account.