The Medical Library, which is an affiliate library of the University Library, serves
- students and staff of the School of Clinical Medicine
- other members of the University
- N.H.S. staff working in Cambridge
- M.R.C. staff working in Cambridge
- others who may be admitted on application to the Librarian. A charge may be made to those wishing to use the library for purposes of commerce or profit.
In order to gain admittance and use library services and resources, new readers must register at the Library Desk between 8am and 5.30pm, Monday – Friday.
Readers will be asked to complete a form and a library card giving details such as name, address, email, department and hospital box number.