Following our return to the refurbished Medical Library in May, (we hope you’ve been enjoying the new space).
We have one further service improvement coming, regarding our printing services.
Benefits of the new service:
– New multi-function devices (printer/copier/scanner) with intuitive control panel
– “Release” function on printing, so documents are only printed when you’re standing at the printer (better for any confidential material)
– Online purchase of print credit
– Wifi printing, if you download a widget onto your laptop
– Transferrable credit if you already use the DS-Print system elsewhere in the University
What do you need to do?
Nothing right now – we’ll send another message in week of 4th September to update you further.
It will be necessary to set up a new login for our PCs, but not right now.
As part of the change-over, there will be no printing in the Medical Library or Sherwood Room on Tuesday 5th September.
If you have any questions, please speak with a member of the library team.