The Topol Review was published 11th Feb 2019: “Preparing the healthcare workforce to deliver the digital future.”
The launch event was streamed and can be found here:
This has not been edited so the event does not start till about the three hour mark. You get a brief speech by Secretary Hancock (as Dr Topol calls him) and at 3hr 27mins you can hear the most interesting presentation from Dr Topol himself.
Here’s a quick collation of responses and useful links.
- the response from the King’s Fund
- fuller response from Harry Evans (@HarryAEvans) of the King’s Fund
- the response from NHS Employers
- news item from BMJ
- the response from the Academy of Royal Colleges
- item from BBC News
- reaction via Twitter – #topolreveiw
What exactly is the Topol Review?
an introduction from Dr Eric Topol
views from across the NHS: