Books returned or renewed late have a fine levied at 25p per book per day.
No one likes having to pay a library fine for returning books late, but at least we can make it easy for you.
Now we accept online payment by debit or credit card,
as well as cash. Card payments must be made online.
- Registration on the Online Store is necessary
- Enter the exact amount when prompted, as refunds are not possible.
- Minimum online payment is £5.
- Fines will be cleared from your library record by the next working day – you will be notified by email.
- Secure online payment system is managed by University of Cambridge Online Store