- Contact: Isla Kuhn
- Tel: (01223) 336 750
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level access to main entrance of Clinical School building, to low reception desk. Ask there for assistance if a first time visitor.
Number of floors
Located on levels three and four.
Lifts and stairs
Lift to all floors. All stairs have continuous handrails.
Large computer room within library, with level access from lift and plenty of space inside. Wireless internet available after registration with the library.
No fully equipped disabled toilets. Wide cubicles inside men’s and ladies’ toilets in basement. Wide cubicle in ladies’ toilet in library.
- Spacious and carpeted, with plenty of workspace. Large desks and moveable chairs, some with arm rests.
- Rather high and narrow shelves.
- Access to upper floor of library is by lift by arrangement. Please contact staff in advance.
- Magnifying glass available in library. Other magnification equipment could be acquired if necessary. Photocopiers available.
- Mostly good, clear black on pale grey signage around the building. Bright labelling used for cataloguing.
- Zoomtext software is availble for use – please contact staff to discuss your requirements
- No induction loop in library, although loops are installed in two lecture theatres in the building.
- Carpeted and quiet.