The electronic resources that might be of particular interest to doctors are:
- NHS Evidence Search – www.evidence.nhs.uk
- TRIP Database – www.tripdatabase.com
- Cochrane Library – www.thecochranelibrary.com
- Medline – access using NHS ATHENS login
- Embase – access using NHS ATHENS login
- BNF and BNF for Children: Download from: App Store and Google Play (no ATHENs login required since July 2017)
Check the full range of databases that you can search for journal articles.
Use iDiscover to check if we hold the books you need.
- Medical Masterclass logins are available if you need to help preparing for MRCP (UK) Parts 1 and 2, and PACES exams. Contact us to arrange a login.
- free resources include:
- RCEM Learning – Royal College of Emergency Medicine is a comprehensive aid for anyone in an emergency medicine setting. Includes FOAMed, and is also available as an app free on AppStore, but not for Android.
Please contact the library if you would like some help to find the answers to your questions.