The electronic resources that might be of particular interest to AHPs are:
- NHS Evidence Search – www.evidence.nhs.uk
- CINAHL – access using NHS ATHENS login
- BNI – access using NHS ATHENS login
- AMED – access using NHS ATHENS login
- PEDro – www.pedro.org.au
- OTSeeker – http://www.otseeker.com/
- Medline – access using NHS ATHENS login
Check the full range of databases that you can search for journal articles.
If you need a regular alert of the new literature/evidence on a certain topic, you can look to our Keeping Up To Date pages for tips, or email the library training team at firstname.lastname@example.org for support and advice.
We have over 500 books on various aspects of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Nutrition and Dietetics – use iDiscover to check if we hold the books you need.
Please contact the library if you would like some help to find the answers to your questions.